Why Fort Mill SC You Ask
When buyers contact me to discuss relocating to the Charlotte NC area, I always ask if they are considering SC. They seemed a bit confused. After explaining the possible advantages to them, and the close proximity to Charlotte, most are interested
top 5 reasons to move to Fort Mill SC
Fort Mill has a lot to offer. If you are retirirng and considering North or South Carolina, You should take a look closely at any and all tax advantages SC has to offer. There is a significant real estate tax rate difference if you own a primary residence vs. an investment property, so make sure you understand that aspect. Alot of people do not know the differences betweeen North and South Carolina from a tax standpoint. The school system in South Carolina just over the NC border are excellent. The commute from Fort Mill or Rock Hill SC is a straight shot on 77 N. You can bypass all the traffic on 485 that most Charlotteans experience.
1. Schools are excellent http://www.greatschools.org/south-carolina/fort-mill/
2. Real Estate Taxes! The tax rate for owner occupied homes is extremely low and affordable compared to many other cities. (note: if you purchase an investment property, taxes are almost double in SC
3. Lake Wylie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wylie,_South_Carolina
4. Homestead and retirement http://aging.sc.gov/SiteCollectionDocuments/B/BenefitsToSeniorCitizensInSC.pdf
5. Close to Charlotte http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/queen-city-overview
There is another reason...... Carowinds theme park!
- Licensed Realtor in NC & SC - Team Leader of The MY Charlotte Team @ RE/MAX Executive in Charlotte North Carolina. - Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in US - #1 RE/MAX Team in North Carolina for Closed Tran....