Charlotte NC Christmas Holiday Events And Activities It is the week of Christmas! Friends and relatives are in town, and many of us are searching for some local holiday activities.
Why Fort Mill SC You Ask
When buyers contact me to discuss relocating to the Charlotte NC area, I always ask if they are considering SC. They seemed a bit confused. After explaining the possible advantages to them, and the close proximity to Charlotte, most are interested
top 5 reasons to move to Fort Mill SC
Fort Mill has a lot to offer. If you are retirirng and considering North or South Carolina, You should take a look closely at any and all tax advantages SC has to offer. There is a significant real estate tax rate difference if you own a primary residence vs. an investment property, so make sure you understand that aspect. Alot of people do not know the differences betweeen North and South Carolina from a tax standpoint. The school system in South Carolina just over the NC border are excellent. The commute from Fort Mill or Rock Hill SC is a straight shot on 77 N. You can bypass all the traffic on 485 that most Charlotteans experience.
1. Schools are excellent http://www.greatschools.org/south-carolina/fort-mill/
2. Real Estate Taxes! The tax rate for owner occupied homes is extremely low and affordable compared to many other cities. (note: if you purchase an investment property, taxes are almost double in SC
3. Lake Wylie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wylie,_South_Carolina
4. Homestead and retirement http://aging.sc.gov/SiteCollectionDocuments/B/BenefitsToSeniorCitizensInSC.pdf
5. Close to Charlotte http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/queen-city-overview
There is another reason...... Carowinds theme park!
- Licensed Realtor in NC & SC - Team Leader of The MY Charlotte Team @ RE/MAX Executive in Charlotte North Carolina. - Top 100 RE/MAX Teams in US - #1 RE/MAX Team in North Carolina for Closed Tran....